A shirt or a skirt?!



  I really wanted to wear my leopard-print shirt and although it is from a light-weight cotton material it is long-sleeved and not suitable for a hot day,and yes it is still pretty hot here in Greece!...hmmm...so I thought I'd make a skirt out of it!Tie the sleeves into a bow and ready to go!What do you  think? Would you wear a shirt as a skirt? It's an interesting alternative to a skirt;I'm even thinking I'm gonna raid a certain someone's wardrobe for more shirts! :)
Shirt worn as a skirt-Zara
wedges-Stradivarius
Bag-Guess

Σχόλια

  1. I love your skirt, the cut and color are simply stunning! What a gorgeous outfit, darling! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις