NYX Love in Rio "Life is a Cha Cha" eyeshadow palette review and swatches

This really disappointed me. The packaging and colours look so cute, esp the darkest purple of the three with the blue micro shimmers! It is gorgeous to look at but the eyeshadows are too sheer. No pigment in there whatsoever!! I piled and piled the colour and you can hardly see it in the photos. And I've put a LOT of layers! I'd give it a 4 out of 10. And this only due to the pretty packaging with the bow! Trying to find a positive thing I'd say they blend easily but that's just about it. I had high hopes for this NYX product but it was a vast disappointment. Let's just say I will try some other products but I'll think very long and hard before buying NYX eyeshadow again. Have you tried any Love in Rio palettes? What's your opinion? xoxoxo 




Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις