Lipstick Love: Avon "Nude Glimmer" Colour Trend Elements

Hello lovelies,here you can finally see the second lipstick from the Colour Trend Elements line. I tried the "Red Inferno", which you can see and read all about HERE and then bought  my first Ultra Colour Bold lipstick and I was so blown away with the pigmentation and intensity that I wanted to try every shade! As a result I hadn't tried the rest of the Elements lipsticks until now. After wearing bold shades every day for two weeks, it was time for a change! So, I decided to try the "Nude Glimmer" one. Being true to its name, it's a nude with glimmer! It's sheer and soft and moisturizing, like the "Red inferno", so it's probably safe to assume that all  the Elements lipsticks are in this category. They are like a lip balm and perfect for those of you who prefer subtle colour!  With micro shimmers so it's a bit more fun but still discreet! xoxoxo 
ps. If you live in Greece enter my Christmas giveaway HERE!




Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις