Bracelets: DIY and asos













This has been kind of a ''bracelet week''! For the braided neon ones I used waxed floss,a few metal hoops and buttons.I'm thinking of adding a few charms maybe but I want them to be really tiny ones.I'll keep you posted if/when I find some! For the big tribal-inspired bracelet I used cardboard and lots of yarn! You can cut the carboard as wide or as thin as you like and then you just wrap and wrap and wrap until it's all covered! of course you can use more colours.The last two metal bracelets are my latest purchases from asos,got them last week actually although they'd been in my 'basket' for ages! Aren't they cute? I liked the packaging too! :) So,which one(s) do you like the most? xoxoxo

Σχόλια

  1. The braided neon looks amazing,and I think it would be perfect with a few charms on it!
    The other one I think it will look very beautiful when you get a tan, because it has so nice bright colours. And God the Asos bracelets look fantastic! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. wow poly omorfa ta vraxiolakia ola, ontos evdomada vraxiolion haha

    latrevo ta bangles ne me to sxini giro giro mpravo x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. perfect ideas...
    kisses

    http://lenasfavoritesthings.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. These are really cool DIYs, I love the bracelets! Especially the neon ones :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I love this gorgeous ideas for DIY ! Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις