Favourite hair products: Avon Advance Techniques with Moroccan Argan Oil

You've probably heard about Moroccan argan oil and how good it is! If you haven't, let me enlighten you. Argan oil  is  produced from the kernels of the argan tree and it's endemic to Morocco. It is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and  medicinal properties. It is also known in cosmetic use as Moroccan oil.
And it's divine!!!! My favourite hair products at the moment,and for quite a while now, all have the 'magic' oil in them. Avon Advance Techniques shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and leave-in treatment sure deliver what they promise! They leave my hair soft and silky, my damaged ends are gone and my hair is in great condition. Not so long ago it wasn't! The leave-in treatment does wonders for your hair and it also smells great! I try new hair products all the time but I'm sticking to these now. Friends who tried them are equally enthusiastic! Have you tried these or other argan oil products? What did you think?  xoxoxo
ps. This is not a promotional post, I bought these,as I do everything that is featured in this blog! :)
Don't forget to follow via Bloglovin since GFC is soon going to be a thing of the past! Bloglovin has a button and you can import all the blogs you follow through GFC in one move! It's as easy as abc, make sure you do it!

Σχόλια

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις