Wanted: cateye sunglasses

I've been resisting the cateye trend for so long beacuse I don't really think they suit my face shape but lately I've spotted this pair that has gone on my 'items I like' board on pinterest! They cost next to nothing so I can try the look without the guilt accompanying an expensive purchase that you regret a month later!! If only I could find them...I went a few days ago determined to buy them but they weren't in the store and I ended up buying other things...Check out Dena from Stylelimelight wearing them! You can visit her blog here  xoxoxo
Come follow my pinterest boards for loads of inspiration photos @Marina Akira

Σχόλια

  1. I love cat eye shades, I have a tortoise shell pair I live in.

    Happy weekend koukla!
    x.o.x.o

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. i like it too :D

    Join my first giveaway and win Thboxes accessories of your choice
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/01/international-giveaway-win-thboxes.html

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις