Winter is coming! In the mood for glühwein and Christmas decorations!










 Less than 10 days ago was like summer, with 24 degrees and we were wearing t-shirts so I thought we might celebrate an 'Australian' Christmas as far as the weather is concerned. But the temperature dropped abruptly and it's officially sweater weather! So, it seems winter is coming! (any Game of Thrones fans out there? lol) 

Since it's cold and I am getting in  the mood for Christmas, I decided to decorate early this year, maybe even today, or in the next days. Preferably I want to have the Christmas tree ready by December 1st, and while this may not be early for some people, it is definitely early for me, because I always decorate at the last minute!!

My Christmas mood was reflected in my choice of drink as well! I ordered some glühwein, and while it was mulled and smelled divine it didn't taste as it should! Or as I remembered it from other times! Isn't this supposed to taste sweet? Please enlighten me if you know more on the subject! I ended up not drinking it, so there goes my Christmas spirit, ha! At least, lunch was decent! 


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις