OOTD: Shades of grey

I changed my mind and didn't wear my new sweater with the cobalt blue tartan skirt. I combined it with gray leopard-print leggings and my favourite Zara biker boots. It was the perfect outfit for a day of coffee and shopping downtown. More browsing than shopping actually but it was still a great day; and I did get a few things from H&M. I was searching for a pair of distressed jeans because when I ordered this sweater this is what I actually wanted to combine it with! I didn't find a pair I liked but I didn't search a lot,to be honest. I went to a cute cafe with my friend to catch up instead! xoxoxo





Sweater - oasap ( see more details HERE )
Tank top - Stradivarius
Leggings - Tally Weijl
Biker boots - Zara (old) ( find similar HERE )
Studded Bag - Zara

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις