FOTD: Avon 8 eyeshadow palette review, swatches and look 1

Hello lovelies, this is the "Metallics" eight  eyeshadow palette from Avon. You can see the colours in the photos.  I was neither impressed nor disappointed with this palette, I would give it a 6 out of 10 rating. The colours are actually more pigmented than I expected but I am going to try them with a base, too. The most impressive colour is the last from left to right which is black with blue, silver and gold microshimmers! The palette is part of an Avon haul, I'm going to post the rest of the products soon. All the products I used for this look are:
Brushes - MAC 
Foundation - CC Cream in "Nude", Avon 
Highlighter - Cream colour base in "Shell", MAC 
Contouring - Ideal Flawless pressed powder in "Toffee", Avon 
Eyes - 8 eyeshadow palette "Metallics", gel eyeliner in "black", Avon and "Babydoll" mascara, YSL 
Lips - Ultra Colour Bold lipstick in "Extreme Mauve", Avon 







Shirt - Zara
Necklace - Zara (similar HERE)

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις