Leisure Time











Loving gray at the moment and find myself wearing it almost everyday.Some days I even go for total gray outfits with a pop of  colour. Since I was wearing all grey in my latest sporty post, I decided to pair this cool jersey with navy leggings and my navy Salomon trainers. I got the jersey in spring or early summer actually but never did a post of me wearing it. What I love about it is how you can dress it up or tone it down and achieve totally different looks. Sheinside has now a similar one with ruffles on the sleeves, it's oh so cute! Make sure you check it out!!

Top - Sheinside (similar one HERE)
Leggings - Tally Weijl
Zip up  fleece jacket - Marks and Spencer
Trainers - Salomon (you can shop more trail running shoes HERE )
Sunnies - Rayban

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις