H&M Burgundy Sweater Dress and outfit details










My love for burgundy and oxblood is still going strong and this sweater dress I bought from H&M is perfect! I also bought 2 identical pairs of burgundy tights! They are 200 den!! I love opaque tights,don't you? Actually I have bought 7 or 8 pairs of tights over the last three weeks,which means I have to wear skirts more often! Even though I love skirts, I haven't been wearing them lately as much as I used to. Time to change that! In today's outfit I wore last year's wedge sneakers from Pull and Bear, and a few new thingies! Tell me what you think! I love reading your comments and will reply to all! xoxoxo
Sweater dress, necklace, tights, earrings - H&M (new)
Culottes - Zara
Bracelet - Asos
Ring - Accessorize
Wedge Sneakers - Pull and Bear
Leggings - Zara (new)
Boots - Zara

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις