OOTD:'Casualtee'

Σχόλια

  1. lovely collection i liek the black trousers

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I looked at this, then looked at what i was wearing and thought you'd read my mind, minus the shoes!!! :)

    Love your dark lips look on you! Kalo mina koukla!
    x.o.x.o

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. spookyyy! :)) My other choice of shoe was a pair of black pumps,which is what I would want to wear,but then I thought I'd make this more casual,because most times I end up wearing sneakers!!

      Διαγραφή
  3. ta papoutsia pragmatika ta latreyw!!wraio outfit!!
    checkare kai esy an theleis to blog moy kai elpizw na ta leme!!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. nice blog! check mine and follow if u like it
    www.vickymarple.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. πολυ ομορφα!! ωραιες επιλογες ειδικα το κολιε με το ριγε πολυ ωραιος συνδυασμος

    φιλακιααα

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Great finds. I love almost everything especially the pants and burgundy shoes. It goes really perfect together.
    Thanks for sharing. Cute blog by the way.
    I am following you now, #126th follower
    Please follow back.
    NERZA OF www.fashionerza.com
    (looking for a mutual follower)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις