Hot pink lips








I've been lusting over Mac's 'Candy Yum Yum' but since it's sold out I tried to satisfy my need for matte hot pink lips with a similar lipstick.I didn't even have to leave the comfort of my home,ooh how I love internet shopping!!!! I ordered Avon's 'Doll Pink' new color trend lipstick for next to nothing!!! In order to 'mattify'(is that even a word??) it further I used Mac's 'Prep+Prime' powder and it did the job! I used two lip brushes,one for the lipstick and one for the wondrous sheer white powder and loved the outcome!! The photos don't do it justice because the light was scarce when I took them,so I'll try to take some more when I find the chance.It was really bright pink and perfectly matte!

Σχόλια

  1. first I love your spike bracelets! Plus pink lips are the way to go! Makes a difference from wearing red anyway!
    Have a fab new week!
    x.o.x.o

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. πολυ ομορφο το κραγιον τελειο χρωμα!!ειδα κ τα βραχιολια σου παρα πολυ ομορφα ετσι σε πιο ροκ στιλ!
    φιλακιααα

    http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. το χρώμα του κραγιόν είναι πραγματικά υπέροχο!!!
    το θέλω και εγώωω:)
    www.fashionrailways.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. That pink shade is amazing!!! Reminds me to a mac one I used to have :(

    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. The color looks so great on you! I love the color great choice


    Love Storm

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Beautiful lipstick color!

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. poly omotfo xroma! genika ta lipstick tis mac einai iperoxa!

    su paei poli to xroma x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. You know, I dig looking at people in awesome lipstick, but I can't bring myself to wear it. It feels so weird.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Loving this colour! Any bright pinks look fantastic! Good seeing the results of prep and prime on you, I'll have to check it out now!!!

    Kalo S/K koukla!
    x.o.x.o

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις