DIY square knot macrame bracelets 1



This is a preview of my latest DIY bracelets, using the basic square knot macrame technique.The aim of this post is to show you how you can do the square knot and it was a request.I will post some more of this kind of bracelets soon,since I did quite a few! First of all let me link back to the honestlywtf post which was the my inspiration.There are many photos on how to do this so there's no reason really to put mine too.Just follow the tutorial on this post here.It's pretty detailed but in case you're having trouble understanding the photos,I'm gonna make it even easier for you. Here's a video on how to make the square knot that I found on you tube.So what do you think? Will you be making them? I suggest you do asap,they're so cute!!!
Happy knotting! xoxoxo

Σχόλια

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις