today's nails- and my DIY glitter nail polish!







Well, it did snow after all and I got to stay at home,yay! I only went out to get some groceries and it was FREEEEEEZING! Today was the perfect opportunity to do a project I had in mind for quite a while.I actually bought this glitter about 3 weeks and meant to do my own glitter nail polish! I had even bought a no-name clear polish for the project but then I realised that I'd have to empty a lot of it in order to put the glitter in! So instead I used my half-full Avon one.I put a LOT of glitter in the bottle and used it as a top coat after painting my nails black.What do you think?Do you like the end result? xoxoxo

Σχόλια

  1. i like it....
    love the black nails...
    kisses
    http://lenasfavoritesthings.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. really nice nails. i love glitter!!!

    check out my nail post from today with animal print :)

    THE BLACK PEARL

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. oh these are great nails! I have a similar glitter nailpolish it looks amazing with the black undercoat :)

    xo
    A_Riot

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. einai omorfa! mpravo! kali idea na valeis ta dika sou glitters idika an theleis ena sigkekrimeno xroma!
    xionise e? elpizo na ksekourastikes spiti :) x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. What a brilliant idea thanks for the tip! I'm very jealous of your snow also! :(

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Great look! I really enjoy glittery nails!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Love it of course! You should try putting some old eyeshadow powder to give it some pigment - works a treat!
    x.o.x.o

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις